Thursday 13 February 2014

My Magazine front cover!!







































WWW-My magazine cover is good as the title looks like a professional magazine cover and it fits in with the cover.
WWW-Also my magazine cover is good as the main picture and cover-lines contain direct address
WWW-Another reason why my magazine cover is good is because the font style and colours fit in with the image

EBI-To improve my magazine cover i could use different font styles as in most magazine covers they use more than 1 font style.
EBI-Also to improve my magazine cover i could use more colours in the fonts as nearly every magazine will include more than one colour on there cover-lines and only using colour one makes the magazine look plain and boring.
EBI-Another way to make my magazine better is that the background is plain. to make it more colourful and better the background should be a different colour to make it standout and be less plain

No comments:

Post a Comment